NBE Saving Certificates
They are National Investment Bank’s Certificates, managed by NBE. The Certificates published in three different groups to fit the needs of all savers as follows:
Group “A” Certificate with Accumulated Return:
- Issued in the following denominations: EGP 100,000, EGP 50,000, EGP 10,000, EGP 5,000, EGP 1,000, EGP 500, and EGP 100.
- The term of the certificate is 10 years.
- Certificates can be purchased by both natural and legal persons.
- Accumulated interest is provided at certificate maturity.
- Current interest rate is 10.75 percent p.a. (as of November 15, 2015) with a redemption value at the certificate's maturity date amounting to 285 percent of its value.
Group “B” Certificate with Periodical Return:
It is issued to natural individuals only, without legal entities.
• Certificate Group B, with an annual interest of 13%, paid monthly.
• Group B certificate, with a two-year term, gives a return of 14% annually and is paid quarterly.
• Group B certificate is for a period of 3 years, and it gives a return of 12.5% annually and is paid quarterly
Group "C" Lottery Certificate:
- It is issued in the following denominations: EGP 1,000, EGP 500, EGP 100, EGP 50, EGP 10, and EGP 5.
- The term of the certificate is 10 years renewed automatically for another 10 years.
- Each Certificate carries serial numbers covering the number of pounds thereon and each pound represents a drawing unit.
- All Certificates are eligible to enter six monthly. The prizes are as ranging from EGP 50,000 to EGP 100.
Group D investment certificates for legal entities:
It is intended for legal entities that have the right to purchase in accordance with the ministerial decisions organized without companies for a 3-year term and give a return of 11.25% annually spent every 3 months.