National Railways Authority of Egypt
• Pumping - National Investment Bank - investments to the National Railways Authority of Egypt estimated at 5.6 billion pounds during the period from 2009/2010 to 2016/2017, the main objectives were:
- Provide more safety factors for crossing pedestrians, cars and sliders.
- emonstrating the stations in a civilized manner and a distinguished image of the state.
- Provide transportation service at various degrees and quality appropriate.
- Improving railway infrastructure such as bars and railways.
- Improvement of service and maintenance centers in workshops to maintain the efficiency of tractors and vehicles.
- Providing health services for the employees of the Authority and their families.
• These investments contributed to many constructions and supplies to the National Railways Authority of Egypt, the most important of which are:
- Development of railway stations, especially Cairo station and Sidi Gaber.
- Provide the lines of the Authority with automatic control system and development of control systems and control of electrical signals.
- Purchase a number of (424) VIP vehicles and supply powerful vehicles.
- Railways renovations include (bars, flanks, switches, transfers), including the link between the 10th of Ramadan / Belbeis, the Qalyoub / Zagazig line with a 25 km double length including signal works, and the rehabilitation and operation of Al Fardan / Bir Al Abd railway line.
- Developing the workshops and warehouses of the Authority and the stations stations in the tribal and maritime aspects.
- Import of tractor spare parts and vehicles.
- Development of the railway hospital.