Egyptian Ambulance Authority
• The NIB pumped investments to the Egyptian Ambulance Authority estimated at LE 777 million during the period from 2014 to 2017. Its main objectives were:
** Providing excellent ambulance service.
** Reduce response time.
** Coverage of new cities in the governorates.
** Being on highways.
• The Commission used these investments in many constructions and supplies, the most important of which are:
- Establishment of the headquarters of the Authority in the 6th of October, with the provision of surveillance cameras to raise the degree of safety.
- Establishing (9) new ambulance units.
- Development of the main ambulance building in Kafr El-Sheikh governorate.
- Development of about 105 ambulances at the level of the Republic.
- Increase the fleet of ambulances with 550 ambulances medically equipped to serve the citizens.
- Providing 50 ambulances equipped with medical equipment to serve the rugged and desert areas.
- Supply of 10 ambulances equipped medically to fight infection.
- Supply 31 cars equipped with drinking water tank for ambulance staff.
- Supplying 200 radios to cover emergency and important events.
- Supply of 45 respirators for the ambulance of citizens.
- Supply of 50 blood oxygen meters to raise the quality of service provided to citizens, 500 cylinders oxygen for patients' ambulance.
- Supplying 4 lanes fast 7.5 m to provide ambulance service to areas not connected to ambulances on the Nile River.
- Supply of 2000 devices for automatic tracking of ambulances (1,200 devices were installed) to increase the efficiency of monitoring and control of the fleet of ambulances at the level of the Republic.
- Supply of 2400 burglar alarms for ambulances to maintain, 1080 fire extinguishers to provide safety and safety for fire hazards.
- Office furniture, computers, printers, brushes and non-medical equipment for offices and ambulance units, to provide an appropriate working environment.